Sunday, June 18, 2006

2 days worth...

I can't even begin to complete the thoughts I've had in the last couple days. Let me just lay them out and maybe I can come back to them and write them out later. A great conversation last night about philosophy of ministry with a professor, who is a former student of mine and simplistic faith and how to bring true faith into the marketplace of ideas. Also, at the same gathering, a conversation with a retired businessman about how he has seen God lead him through success & failure to faith and dependence

Then today manning the Father's Day tables (book give away) at Chapel - all 3 services. I had a conversation from a new believer about divorce and how to agape/forgive/tolerate an unloving ex-spouse. Another conversation about a sexually abusive step-father and Godly healing. And another one on how to love an ungodly spouse. Several conversations about an "empty nest"

No comments: